How to Clean an Old Black Mantel Clock Case
This video will show you how to clean these old cases. If you do decide to put shellac or laquer on it make sure you test is out in a inconcspicous place first to test it. I normally just like to put a good coat of wax on it. Also make sure to use paper towels as a cloth rag can get snagged on the dial and other clock parts.
Latest Forum Posts:
Check Out The New Search!!!
Articles and Videos
- Gilbert Clock Parts For Sale
- What To Look For When Buying A Clock Or Clock Movement On eBay
- Seth Thomas Model E511-003
- Revere Clock Parts For Sale
- Herschede Clocks Manufacturing Process
- Jauch Clocks
- Battery Operated Clock Parts
- Quartz Clock Parts For Sale
- Welch 5" Arabic Numeral Paper Dial
- Seiko Clock Parts For Sale