How to Clean an Old Black Mantel Clock Case
This video will show you how to clean these old cases. If you do decide to put shellac or laquer on it make sure you test is out in a inconcspicous place first to test it. I normally just like to put a good coat of wax on it. Also make sure to use paper towels as a cloth rag can get snagged on the dial and other clock parts.
Latest Forum Posts:
Check Out The New Search!!!
Articles and Videos
- Used Vintage Cuckoo Clock Parts
- 1924 Gustav Becker Alarm Clock (Wooden)
- 1905 Junghans "Baby Moderne"
- Urgos Clock Parts For Sale
- Old Seikosha Wall Clock
- Regulator Clock Parts For Sale
- Waterbury 5" Roman Numeral Paper Dial
- 1926 Junghans Antique Mantel Clock
- Karl Lauffer Clock Movement with Platform Escapement
- How to Set the Timing or Beat on a Mantel Clock