How to Clean an Old Black Mantel Clock Case
This video will show you how to clean these old cases. If you do decide to put shellac or laquer on it make sure you test is out in a inconcspicous place first to test it. I normally just like to put a good coat of wax on it. Also make sure to use paper towels as a cloth rag can get snagged on the dial and other clock parts.
Your cart is empty
Latest Forum Posts:
- No posts to display.
- Welch 5" Arabic Numeral Paper Dial
- How to Match Up Your Escape Wheel to the Correct Verge
- What To Look For When Buying A Clock Or Clock Movement On eBay
- How to Clean an Old Black Mantel Clock Case
- How to Clean a Hermle Balance Unit
- Jauch Clock Movement
- Herschede Clocks Manufacturing Process
- How to Speed Up or Slow Down Your Clock Using It's Pendulum
- How To Remove A Clock Movement
- How To Determine a Clocks Pendulum Length