Herschede Clocks Manufacturing Process
Here is an old video that highlights how the old Herschede Hall clocks were made. I love the old Herschede clocks and in my opinon I would have to say they are probably the best American clocks made.
Your cart is empty
Latest Forum Posts:
- No posts to display.
- How to Replace a Clocks Dial
- How to Change the Sound of a Clock Gong
- How To Determine Your Clock Key Size
- How to Adjust the Speed on Sessions Mantel Clock
- How To Determine a Clocks Pendulum Length
- How to Match Up Your Escape Wheel to the Correct Verge
- Ingraham 5" Roman Numeral Paper Dial
- Herschede Model 706 Mantel Clock
- How to Clean a Hermle Clock Movement
- How to Oil a Clock Movement