Herschede Clocks Manufacturing Process
Here is an old video that highlights how the old Herschede Hall clocks were made. I love the old Herschede clocks and in my opinon I would have to say they are probably the best American clocks made.
Your cart is empty
Latest Forum Posts:
- How To Adjust The Hands On Your Clock So That They Are Pointing At 12 O'Clock When It Gongs
- Jauch Wall Clock Movement 25-1200
- Karl Lauffer Clock Movement with Platform Escapement
- How to Clean a Hermle Clock Movement
- Quartz Clock Components and Operation
- Does My Clock Need Cleaning?
- Waterbury 5" Roman Numeral Paper Dial
- Chime Repair On A Chelsea Ships Clock
- How to Change the Sound of a Clock Gong
- How to Easily Clean and/or Fix Your Clock Movement