How to Easily Clean and/or Fix Your Clock Movement
This is the easiest way to properly clean your clock movement. If your clock has stopped working try this technique and you may save yourself the time and money from taking it to a clock repair shop. One thing I did forget to mention in the video is to put the hands and dial nut in ziploc bag and store them in a secure place. It can be very difficult trying to find another one with the correct thread and size if you loose them.
Latest Forum Posts:
Check Out The New Search!!!
Articles and Videos
- How to Clean an Old Black Mantel Clock Case
- How To Fix a Clock That Gongs Wrong
- Hermle Movements
- Used Vintage / Antique Clock Chimes
- Westclox Clock Parts For Sale
- 1913 Hamburg American Clock Company Alarm Clock
- Revere Clock Parts For Sale
- How to Clean a Hermle Balance Unit
- How To Determine a Clocks Pendulum Length
- 1912 Gustav Becker Mantel Clock