How to Easily Clean and/or Fix Your Clock Movement
This is the easiest way to properly clean your clock movement. If your clock has stopped working try this technique and you may save yourself the time and money from taking it to a clock repair shop. One thing I did forget to mention in the video is to put the hands and dial nut in ziploc bag and store them in a secure place. It can be very difficult trying to find another one with the correct thread and size if you loose them.
Latest Forum Posts:
Check Out The New Search!!!
Articles and Videos
- Gilbert Clock Parts For Sale
- What To Look For When Buying A Clock Or Clock Movement On eBay
- Seth Thomas Model E511-003
- Revere Clock Parts For Sale
- Herschede Clocks Manufacturing Process
- Jauch Clocks
- Battery Operated Clock Parts
- Quartz Clock Parts For Sale
- Welch 5" Arabic Numeral Paper Dial
- Seiko Clock Parts For Sale