How to Easily Clean and/or Fix Your Clock Movement
This is the easiest way to properly clean your clock movement. If your clock has stopped working try this technique and you may save yourself the time and money from taking it to a clock repair shop. One thing I did forget to mention in the video is to put the hands and dial nut in ziploc bag and store them in a secure place. It can be very difficult trying to find another one with the correct thread and size if you loose them.
Your cart is empty
Latest Forum Posts:
- No posts to display.
- Waterbury 5" Roman Numeral Paper Dial
- How to Set the Timing or Beat on a Mantel Clock
- How to Inspect an American 8 Day Clock Movement
- Herschede Clocks Manufacturing Process
- My Clock Will Run But Then Stops
- Bushing Clock Movements
- How To Fix a Clock That Gongs Wrong
- Jauch Wall Clock Movement 13-2000
- Gilbert 5" Roman Numeral Paper Dial
- What To Look For When Buying A Clock Or Clock Movement On eBay