How to Easily Clean and/or Fix Your Clock Movement
This is the easiest way to properly clean your clock movement. If your clock has stopped working try this technique and you may save yourself the time and money from taking it to a clock repair shop. One thing I did forget to mention in the video is to put the hands and dial nut in ziploc bag and store them in a secure place. It can be very difficult trying to find another one with the correct thread and size if you loose them.
Latest Forum Posts:
Check Out The New Search!
Articles and Videos
- 1915 Seth Thomas 4 Bell Sonora Chime Mantel Clock, Model Number 57
- 1924 Gustav Becker Alarm Clock (Wooden)
- Ansonia Clock Parts For Sale
- 1913 Hamburg American Clock Company Alarm Clock
- Emperor Clock Parts For Sale
- 1905 Junghans 'Corona' Model
- 1920's Hamburg American Clock Company "Napoleon"
- Herschede Model 800 Mantle Clock
- Jauch Clock Parts For Sale
- How To Fix a Clock That Gongs Wrong