How to Easily Clean and/or Fix Your Clock Movement
This is the easiest way to properly clean your clock movement. If your clock has stopped working try this technique and you may save yourself the time and money from taking it to a clock repair shop. One thing I did forget to mention in the video is to put the hands and dial nut in ziploc bag and store them in a secure place. It can be very difficult trying to find another one with the correct thread and size if you loose them.
Your cart is empty
Latest Forum Posts:
- No posts to display.
- Jauch Wall Clock Movement 15a-2000
- Jauch Clocks
- Herschede Model 706 Mantel Clock
- Horolovar Suspension Unit Chart
- Jauch Wall Clock Movement 15-2000
- Ansonia 5" Roman Numeral Paper Dial
- How to Adjust the Speed on Sessions Mantel Clock
- Jauch Wall Clock Movement 25-1200
- Waterbury 5" Roman Numeral Paper Dial
- Jauch Wall Clock Movement 35-10/e